Click Here for the NEW CE Return Policy
Click here for information on new branch procedures as a result of COVID-19
Frequently Bought Together
About This Product
Klein Tools - Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces.
- High-leverage design.
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Handle Color: red
- Cutting Knives: standard
- Jaw Width: 1-3/16'' (30 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 7/16'' (11 mm)
- Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
- Jaw Length: 13/16'' (21 mm)
- Overall Length: 8-1/16'' (205 mm)
- Weight (lbs.): .60
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight||0.6 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||1.375 Inches (In)|
|Height||0.438 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||8.063 Inches (In)|
|Application||Non Ferrous Wire and Soft Metal Cutting|
|Features||Diagonal Cutters with angled head design for easy work in confined spaces|
|Finish||Combination Polished Black Oxide|
|Jaw Capacity||0.75" (1.9 cm)|
|Jaw Length||0.813" (2.1 cm)|
|Jaw Thickness||0.813" (2.1 cm)|
|Jaw Width||1.188" (3 cm)|
|Overall Length||8.063" (20.5 cm)|
|Type||Diagonal Cutting Pliers|
Consumer Literature - English
Warranty Document - English
Consumer Literature 2 - English
Equipment Part List