Click Here for the NEW CE Return Policy
Click here for information on new branch procedures as a result of COVID-19
Frequently Bought Together
About This Product
Klein Tools - High-leverage design.
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Handle Color: dark blue
- Nose Type: New England
- Knife Length: 25/32'' (20 mm)
- Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
- Jaw Thickness: 5/8'' (16 mm)
- Jaw Length: 1-19/32'' (40 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1-1/4'' (32 mm)
- Overall Length: 9-3/8'' (238 mm)
- Weight (lbs.): 1.14
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight||1.14 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||2.125 Inches (In)|
|Height||0.625 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||9.375 Inches (In)|
|Application||#8 AWG Copper, Aluminum and Other Soft Metals|
|Finish||Combination Polished Black Oxide|
|Handle Color||Dark Blue|
|Jaw Capacity||1.375" (3.5 cm)|
|Jaw Length||1.594" (4.1 cm)|
|Jaw Thickness||0.625" (1.6 cm)|
|Jaw Width||1.25" (3.2 cm)|
|Knife Length||0.781" (2 cm)|
|Nose Type||New England|
|Overall Length||9.33" (23.7 cm)|
|Type||Side Cutting Pliers|
Consumer Literature - English
Warranty Document - English
Consumer Literature 2 - English
Equipment Part List