The AAV3 Anemometer Air Velocity and Temperature Accessory offers several features and benefits to field technicians:
- Works with any Fieldpiece expandable instrument or handle or any DMM with mVDC ranges and our detachable leads.
- Measures air velocity and measures air temperature.
- Measure in hard to reach areas using detachable test leads.
- Display readings smoothly in average mode or switch to real-time measurement.
- Low battery indicator.
- Auto-power off after 10 minutes (may be disabled).
- Air Velocity and Temperature Accessory - AAV3
- 9V Alkaline Battery (installed)
- Operator's Manual
|Weight||0.5 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||6.25 Inches (In)|
|Height||2 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||TWN|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||13.5 Inches (In)|
|Air Velocity Accuracy||±3% + 1digit @ 73°F±5°F (23°C±2°C),|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Features||Connects to Fieldpiece meters, data loggers and EHDL1 electronic handle - Converts digital multimeters with mVDC range using H26-127 (ADLS2) leads with anemometer - Calculates CFM from chart - Displays: FPM, MPH, KPH, MPS and temperature - Temperature|
|Operating Temperature Range||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 48.8°C)|
|Power Source||9V Battery|
|Temperature Accuracy||±1°F at 32°F to 113°F; ±2°F at -4°F to 32°F, 113°F to 140°F (±0.5°C at 0°C to 45°C; ±1°C at -20°C to 0°C, 45°C to 60°C)|
|Temperature Range||68°F to 140°F (20°C to 60°C)|
|Velocity||60-5900'/min, 0.7-67.0 mph, 0.3-30.0 M/s, 1-108 KM/hr|