What is Sentree?
The Sentree A/C monitoring system detects problems before a residential central air conditioner breaks down. Sentree can be installed in under 10 minutes by a trained technician. This monitoring and diagnostic solution gives you real-time data about temperature, current and pressure. Sentree uses a cellular connection to let you and your team know when there is a problem with an A/C unit. You can deliver better customer service by responding to problems faster.
Sentree does not require a separate data plan or WiFi connection. Sentree works with Alert Labs’ leak and flood sensors, like Floodie.
What is Floodie?
Floodie detects leaks and floods to guard against water damage. Floodie is portable and connects automatically to Alert Labs cellular sensors - Flowie, Sumpie, and Sentree - without WiFi. This water leak and temperature sensor sends alerts and alarms to your phone, and can help save money on property insurance. Floodie is waterproof and reusable. Pair Floodie with Sentree to know about clogged drain lines in attic air handlers. Protect against flooding in all risk areas - before damage happens.
Benefits for your business:
- Increase revenue by selling premium monitoring and service contracts
- Reduce service costs and truck rolls
- Stand out from the competition by meeting customer demand for smart technology
- Increase customer satisfaction and referrals
- Convert more service revenue in the off season - know which properties to approach, get more, convert more service revenue and new systems sales
- (2) - ALF-000014-001 Sentree A/C Sensor
- (2) - ALF-000002-006 Floodie Companion Sensor