Bio-Cide - 20230 EnviroCON® Scented (Gallon)
Bio-Cides EnviroCON® product is highly effective in eliminating odor-causing microorganisms as well as those associated with mold, mildew and bacterial growth. As the industry leader in chlorine dioxide technology, Bio-Cide International has developed and patented numerous applications directed at controlling microorganisms. Chlorine dioxide is a powerful antimicrobial compound effective against a broad range of both gram-positive and gram-negative organisms as well as yeasts and molds.
A point of contact application, EnviroCON® eliminates odors at their source through a chlorine dioxide release-process that destroys organisms at the origin. EnviroCON® uses no perfumes or masking agents.
EnviroCON® is an EPA registered, ready to use, safe, low toxicity formulation that inhibits the growth of odor causing organisms as well as those organisms associated with mold, mildew and bacterial growth in the air and in HVAC systems.
An enhanced benefit of EnviroCON® is its low toxicity and safety rating from the EPA. As a result, EnviroCON® may be used in occupied spaces. EnviroCON® does not use any environmentally damaging propellants or flammable ingredients.
Use EnviroCON® as a part of a regularly scheduled maintenance plan to ensure fresh clean air. For bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi and algae, there is not an easier, safer or more effective product on the market.FEATURES
- EPA registered
- Point-of-contact microbial control
- Safe easy to use
- Does not cover up odors; it eliminates the source of the odor through a chlorine dioxide release process that destroys organisms at the origin
- Does not contain perfumes, masking agents, or alcohol
- Does not contain Phenols, Chlorine or Bromodiols
- No evacuation required
- No harmful chemical residue
- No rinsing required
- No respirator required
- No environmentally damaging propellants or flammable ingredients
- Lowest EPA Toxicity & Safety rating
- Easy to apply
- Ready to use (no mixing required)
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov